Our mission and purpose is:
- To protect Srila Prabhupada's books from change and expand Krsna-consciousness by book and prasadam distribution (Join us in our distribution in Vrndavana and Mayapura from november 2018 or help by donating)
- To inform about and ultimately stop unnecessary post-samadhi changes and edits to Srila Prabhupada’s books and to reinstate them as Srila Prabhupada approved them.
- To reinforce the understanding and acceptance of Srila Prabhupada's unique position as a Nitya siddha, Paramahamsa, Saktyavesa avatara sent, by Lord Krsna, to save this world, by making the Vedic wisdom comprehensible in Kali-yuga.
- To preserve, and distribute the original pre-1978 books of His Divine Grace, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, and have them available and displayed in all ISKCON temples again.
- To propagate the importance of studying, and understanding, the verses of Vedanta, as they are written by the Founder acarya, Srila Prabhupada, in his original works.